Since 1865, O’Mara Moving and Storage has proudly served thousands of customers with friendly, reliable relocation services and superior customer care. As a customer-focused, family-owned company, our goal is to help others experience the joy of a smooth and efficient relocation, whether it’s a simple household move across the street, or a complex, international employee relocation.
O’Mara Moving and Storage is particularly proud of our friendly and hard-working team of expert moving specialists, whose unparalleled commitment to our customers is one of the reasons we’re one of the top-rated moving companies in Illinois. However, no one can describe the quality of the services we provide better than our previous customers. Here are some of our favorite reviews we’ve received recently from some of our past clients:
- Marilyn S: My husband, Harlan, and I would like to express our thanks for the excellent service from O’Mara we received during our recent move from Wayne to Galena. Karen in your office was very helpful with a good sense of humor that helped alleviate my anxiety that popped up from time to time. Your on-site staff was professional, respectful of both people and property, and considerate. Rick was a great leader and helped ensure that the moving process went as smoothly as possible. Staff worked well together, and I enjoyed the chances I had to work with each person and get to know them a little bit.
- Debra P: First, I wanted to say thank you for a very smooth move. We appreciated that we were able to get moved so quickly and easily, I would especially like to compliment the crew on the first day- they were so polite, professional and went above and beyond! The unload day was a little more difficult with the heat, but they got through it all, and everyone was very good and worked hard. I would definitely use your company again and recommend you to friends. I was very pleased, but I am hoping it will be a few years before another move is needed!
- Mark D: Just a quick email to say thank you to you and your team for making our Palatine to Freeport move a great experience. From the full pack, loading, and through delivery, your guys were true professionals. We felt like they were looking out in the best interest of our property. And they were all great guys who treated my wife and two-year-old son with great courtesy too.
- Deb & Rick M: We’ve finally made it to our destination! We want to let you know what an excellent job the crew did in preparing and loading our belongings onto the truck. They were a pleasure to work with, they were very professional and represented your company extremely well!
- Wyatt B: Great company and well represented by the crew that serviced my move. Eric and his guys were very hard workers, professional, and accommodating. They went above and beyond, and I would certainly recommend O’Mara based on their performance.
- Mary W: I just can’t tell you enough how happy we were with our move. My parents had a lot of antique heavy furniture, and it was being squeezed into a much smaller space with more stairs. The movers demonstrated great care and patience while we figured out the puzzle of where everything had to go. Nothing was damaged or broken. They were cheerful and gave.
Our team at O’Mara Moving and Storage would also love to hear from you. If you’re a former customer of ours, we’d love for you to take a moment and let us know your thoughts about your experience with us.
As a reliable full-service moving company, O’Mara Moving and Storage partnered with North American Van Lines and North American International to offer local, intrastate, long-distance interstate, and international relocation services. No job is too small or big for us—whether you will just move two blocks away from your current home or to another country, we are willing to go the extra mile to help you settle to your new property. To find out more about our services, give us a call to speak with an agent over the phone, or fill out our online form to receive instructions on scheduling a free, in-home price estimate now.
Subscribe to O'Mara Moving and Storage's Blog